- U Resin is a business that operates its website with a view to selling Material. We collect User information for that purpose and in doing so we comply with the Unified Privacy Principles under Australian law, but not necessarily with the law of jurisdictions other than Australia.
- U Resin may collect personal identification and other information from and concerning Users in various ways including when Users visit our website, register on the site, place an order for product, subscribe to Material, obtain free Material, or in connection with other activities or services which may include interactive services such as workshops.
- We may also collect or obtain information concerning Users from our Suppliers when Users interact with a Supplier.
- Users may be asked for their name, email address and other details as considered appropriate depending on how they wish to use our website and what we think we reasonably need to promote and sell Material.
- Users may also visit our website anonymously. We collect personal information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users have the right to choose not to supply personal information in which case they may not have access to some activities on this website and may not have access to Material or may not be able to purchase products.
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal information may include the browser name, your type of computer (or other device, such as iPad or smart phone) and technical information about your means of connection to this website, such as the operating system and name of the internet service provider and similar information.
- Our website may use persistent or session “Cookies”. A Cookie is a text message sent from our website to the User’s browser and stored with the browser in the User’s computer so that when the User returns to our website it will recognise the User because of the stored Cookie with the User’s information.
- Whenever you use our services or view our content we may collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include details of how you used our services, details of telephone calls, SMS routing information, internet protocol address, device event information and Cookies that might uniquely identify your browser or your account with us.
- We may use the information we collect to promote, enhance or supplement Material, to provide, maintain, develop and improve our services, and to offer you more Material, to interact with you by email or to make suggestions to or raise queries with Suppliers or prospective suppliers.
- If you join any member site, community, forum (or similar), if any, on our website or interact in any webinars or workshops (or similar) the information you provide or contribute may be made available to other members (and non-members, including Suppliers) or prospective Suppliers, and you forego copyright and moral rights in that material in favour of U Resin.
- We may disclose your personal information:
- if required by law to do so
- to detect, prevent or otherwise deal with any fraud, security or technical issues
- We may share aggregated non-personally identifiable User information publicly with others (such as affiliate sites or Suppliers or prospective Suppliers) – for example, to show or compare trends about the general use of our website or the type or level of subscription for Material or its use or the purchase of products or prospective products.
- We may require verification of date of birth and age for Users who seek access to our Material or wish to purchase our products or use our services.
- You may unsubscribe from our site at any time by accessing the unsubscribe link on any relevant communication.
- You give us your consent to collect information from you when you register or interact with our site, place an order, respond to a survey or fill out any form of enter information in order to use any part of our site.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we infer that you consent to our collecting the information and using it for that specific purpose only. If we ask you for personal information for a secondary reason, such as marketing, we will either ask you directly for your consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- If, after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you for the continued collection use or disclosure of your information at any time by contacting us by email (at the email address provided for our site) and following the instructions at the bottom of each email; in which case we will remove you from all correspondence.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites although we seek to protect the integrity of our site, and we welcome any feedback about third-party’s sites.
- By using our website or interacting with us you represent to us that you are at least of the age of majority (adulthood) in your place of residence.