Casting Coasters Workshop
Tuesday, 3 May 2022
11:00am – 1:00pm
Tuesday 3rd May 2022 – 11:00am START – U RESIN Creative Studio, Maddington. $175 per person – Approx. 1.5 – 2 hours max.
– 4 x Silicone Round Coaster Moulds (moulds are yours to keep after the class)
– 750ml U RESIN Cast
– Various shells, flowers, gems, pigments, glitters, etc.
– All Safety equipment needed (Gloves, Masks, Aprons, etc.)
– All Resin tools and Accessories (Heat Guns, Torches, etc.)
– Ongoing advice & support via U RESIN
– Live demonstration before working on your own piece
– Time with artist for questions/ advice / etc.
– Complimentary U RESIN Pen and Notepad.
– Light Refreshments.
Our workshop is for all skill levels. Students will be creating their own cheeseboard working with casting resin. This is a great class to learn how to work with flowers, shells or similar. We will go through the full process of prepping, mixing and pouring. Spend your day on a fun and creative journey. We will provide you with a live demonstration, time to ask questions, and guidance during your creation of art.
All artworks created and round coaster moulds are yours to take home (At a later date – Resin Art will need to cure for 24 hours.) Not recommended for pregnant women or children under 18 years. T&C’s apply.
Event LocationU RESIN Creative Studio
Maddington, Western Australia, 6109