Wednesday 8th September 2021 – 11:00am START – U RESIN Creative Studio, Maddington.
– 80cm x 22cm Long Acacia Cheese Board
– 300ml U RESIN Cast
– Various colour shells, flowers, gems, pigments, glitters, etc.
– All Safety equipment needed (Gloves, Masks, Aprons, etc.)
– All Resin tools and Accessories (Heat Guns, Torches, etc.)
– Ongoing advice & support via U RESIN
– Live demonstration before working on your own piece
– Time with artist for questions/ advice / etc.
– Discount code for U RESIN products.
– Tea, coffee & catering provided.
Our workshop is for all skill levels. Students will be creating their own cheeseboard working with casting resin. This is a great class to learn how to work with flowers, shells or similar. We will go through the full process of prepping, pouring and finishing the board. Spend your day on a fun and creative journey.
We will provide you with a live demonstration, time to ask questions, and guidance during your creation of art. All artworks created are yours to take home (At a later date – Resin Art will need to cure for 24 hours.) Not recommended for pregnant women or children under 18 years. T&C’s apply.