Thursday 15th July 2021 – 11:00am START – U RESIN Creative Studio, Maddington.
– 44cm x 30cm River Board
– 750ml U RESIN Cast kit
– 2 x Cheeseboard Handles & Coating Wax (To take home & apply)
– Various colour pigments, glitters, etc.
– All Safety equipment needed (Gloves, Masks, Aprons, etc.)
– All Resin tools and Accessories (Heat Guns, Torches, etc.)
– Ongoing advice & support via U RESIN
– Live demonstration before working on your own piece
– Time with artist for questions/ advice / etc.
– Discount code for U RESIN products.
– Tea, coffee & catering provided.
Our workshop is for all skill levels. Students will be creating their own river board and will be provided handles to apply after the class to create a usable river cheeseboard. We will also provide a sample pot of natural wax to finish the board after the class. We will go through the full process of prepping, pouring and finishing the board. Spend your day on a fun and creative journey.
We will provide you with a live demonstration, time to ask questions, and guidance during your creation of art. All artworks created are yours to take home (At a later date – Resin Art will need to cure for 24 hours.) Not recommended for pregnant women or children under 18 years. T&C’s apply. (Artwork displayed in advertising is created by: JB Creations and is not an exact display of what will be created during the class)