Thursday 24th February 2022 – 7:00pm START – U RESIN Creative Studio, Maddington.
– 110cm x 30cm Jarrah River Table Top
– 1.5L U RESIN Cast kit
– 4 x (71cm x 4cm round) Table Legs (To take home & apply)
– 1 x 50g U RESIN Balm (To take home & apply)
– Various colour pigments, glitters, etc.
– All Safety equipment needed (Gloves, Masks, Aprons, etc.)
– All Resin tools and Accessories (Heat Guns, Torches, etc.)
– Ongoing advice & support via U RESIN
– Live demonstration before working on your own piece
– Time with artist for questions/ advice / etc.
– Tea, coffee & catering provided.
Our workshop is for all skill levels. Students will be creating their own river channel table. The table will be fully functional to use once completely finished. We provide legs for the table that can be easily inserted after the resin has been cured. A few coats of our U RESIN Balm (that is provided in the class) after the resin has cured will finish the surface and make it ready to use. We will go through the full process of prepping, pouring and finishing the board. Spend your day on a fun and creative journey.
Due to size of table tops, this class is a MAX of 6 students. We will provide you with a live demonstration, time to ask questions, and guidance during your creation of project then enjoy some food and beverages with fellow students whilst admiring the artworks. All artworks created are yours to take home (At a later date – Resin Art will need to cure for 24 hours.) Not recommended for pregnant women or children under 18 years. T&C’s apply.