Saturday 19th June 2021 – 10:30am START – Private Address – Felixstow ADELAIDE.
– 500ml U RESIN Liquid Glass kit
– Geode or Agate Coasters – Silicone Mould (yours to keep after the class)
– Various colour pigments & glitters
– All Safety equipment needed (Gloves, Masks, Aprons, etc.)
– All Resin tools and Accessories (Heat Guns, Torches, etc.)
– Ongoing advice & support via U RESIN
– Live demonstration before working on your own piece
– Time with artist for questions/ advice / etc.
– Discount code for U RESIN products.
– Tea & coffee provided.
This Casting workshop is for all skill levels. Students will be creating their own casted coasters, under the instruction of U RESIN teachers. Spend your day on a fun, creative journey. Learn how to build depth and layers in your own beach art.
We will provide you with a live demonstration, time to ask questions, and guidance during your creation of art. All artworks created & moulds used are yours to take home (At a later date – Resin Art will need to cure for 24 hours.) Not recommended for pregnant women or children under 18 years. T&C’s apply.