Premo is perfect for the more experienced clayer or artist! Premo is soft enough to blend easily but firm enough to hold fine detail making it perfect for specialised techniques.
- Flexible, very strong and durable making it the perfect choice for advanced techniques like caning, mokume gane and mica shift.
- Best brand for mica shift due to the high concentration of mica particles.
- Stays soft until baked – Does not air dry. Remains soft until it is baked in your home oven.
- Extra clay can be stored and reused – won’t dry out!
- Great for a variety of projects such as: jewellery, DIY home décor, mixed media and more!
- Safe and non-toxic!
- Bake at 130 °C for 30 minutes per 6 mm thickness.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME.
Please make sure your work area is covered and you are not working on an unprotected surface. We recommend working on wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Uncured clay may damage unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Be sure to cover your crafting area appropriately.