Resin Clock Workshop
Thursday, 28 Apr 2022
11:00am – 1:30pm
Thursday 28th April 2022 – 11:00am START – U RESIN Creative Studio, Maddington. $215 per person – Approximately 2 hours max.
– 1 x 50cm Round Clock Art Board
– 500ml U RESIN Liquid Glass Resin Kit
– Various colour pigments: Pastes, powders, inks, etc.
– Safety Equipment: Gloves, Glasses, Masks, etc.
– Resin Tools: torches, heat guns, tape, jugs, stirrers, etc.
– Complimentary U RESIN Pen & Notepad
– Light Refreshments Included.
We will begin the class going through the basic safety procedures and how to correctly work with epoxy resins before providing a live demonstration of the pieces you will later create. After the live demonstration has been done, questions can be asked, if any before we get you ready to mix and pour your own resin creations. Our U RESIN team members will also be there to fully guide your through the creations of your own pieces. This is a short class that will run for approx. 1.5 – 2 hours and is for beginner skill levels. All artworks you create are yours to take home (At a later date – Resin Art will need to cure for a min. 24 hours.) Not suitable for pregnant women or children under 18 years. Further T&C’s apply.
Event LocationU RESIN Creative Studio
Maddington, Western Australia, 6109